- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, or tablet) when you visit a website. It allows the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as preferred language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and enhance the user experience.
- Types of cookies used
We use different types of cookies on our Site:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Site and enable you to navigate and use its features. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as logging into your account or filling out forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site, such as the most visited pages, links clicked by visitors, and any error messages encountered. These cookies help us improve the operation of our Site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you have made (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font, and other customizable elements of the Site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks with our permission.
- Managing cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences by changing the settings in your browser. You can choose to accept all cookies, be notified when cookies are used, or reject all cookies. Please note that rejecting cookies may affect certain features of the Site and limit your user experience.
To learn more about managing cookies in your browser, you can refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac